Hi Anil,Good Morning. This is Raja Shekar From India,Hyderabad.I'm Working as a Software Test Engg at Callippus Solutions Pvt.Ltd.I have 1.10 years of Genuine Exp in Manual & Database Testing. And i'm flexible to work on ETL Testing And Automation Testing using Selenium.
And my daily responsibilities are : 1. Daily communicating with the user's in phone call and explaining the functionality, usability..
2. Build deployments in test server.
3. Code updation with useing SVN. Prepare the War file.
4. Update the RTM (Requirement Tractability matrix) according the clinet requirment and prepare defect report.
5. Working on SQL Queries to load the data into tables and performing update, delete, insert, procedures, functions, join quires etc..
I attached my profile. Please find once and give me a suitable action Anil..
Thanks & Regards,
Raja Shekar-- S/w Test Engg,
Callippus Solutions Pvt.Ltd,
Mobile No: +91-9985938360.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT JOBS in USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to it-jobs-in-usa+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to it-jobs-in-usa@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-jobs-in-usa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment