Hello,
Hope you all doing good.
This is Madhu L from Reliable Software resources Inc.
Reliable Software resources Inc.is staffing company with direct clients prime vendors and also have candidates as bunch in different technologies. So, I request you to add my mail id madhu.l@rsrit.com and send me your requirements and hotlist on daily basis.
Please find my SQL developer consultant details and share me Requirements for Immediate submissions.
Name | Pranav |
Technology | SQL, |
Experience | 7+ years |
Location | Madison, WI |
Availability | 2 weeks |
Relocation | Open |
Thanks & Regards,
Madhu I Sales Executive
D (312)-448-6005 I Fax 248.715.6434.
Email: madhu.l@rsrit.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT JOBS in USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to it-jobs-in-usa+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to it-jobs-in-usa@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-jobs-in-usa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
No comments:
Post a Comment