Hello,
I wanted to reach out to you all and introduce myself. My name is Avanish and I am now working as a Sr. Bench Sales Recruiter for TekSkills Inc. in Edison NJ. I worked with a great many of you when I was with my previous company and I am looking forward to renewing our mutually beneficial relationships.
At Tekskills Inc. we are well equipped with experienced and qualified consultants to support the most demanding IT initiatives. We have a flexible workforce that quickly staffs your pressing project needs helping the client meet their deadlines with confidence and ease. To keep Information Technology Specialists current in mission-critical aspects of the business, Tekskills Inc. employs more than 500+ employees across USA, Malaysia and India. More than 90% of our employees certified in their own field. At any given point of time we have 50+ consultants to start the project with in short span of time.
You can learn more about Tekskills Inc. at www.tekskillsinc.com
Below are some of the available resources on different skills:
| Name | Skills | Exp | Location | Relocation |
| Niranjan | Business Analyst | 7+ Yrs | Milford, CT | Open |
| Joy Reeta | Sr Business System Analyst | 7+ Yrs | Pasadena, CA | CA |
| Sateesh | Oracle PL/SQL | 8+ Yrs | PA | Open |
| Bahrami | Business Analyst(Finance & Banking ) | 6+ Yrs | West Virginia | Virginia & Maryland |
| Prem Kumar | SAP ABAP | 10+ Yrs | Dallas, TX | Open |
| Venkat | QA Tester/Manual | 8+ Yrs | NJ | Open |
| Sujatha | QA Analyst/Manual Testing | 11+ Yrs | Dallas TX | Dallas TX & North-East |
| Mahesh | SAP BI/BO HANA | 10+ Yrs | Edison, NJ | Open |
I deeply regret if this mail is not relevant to you.
Thanks for your time. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT JOBS in USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to it-jobs-in-usa+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to it-jobs-in-usa@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-jobs-in-usa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
No comments:
Post a Comment