Hello,
I saw the job posted by your company on the career portal and want to share my profile with you. As a Senior Java Developer, I have over 7 years of experience in Java, and different frameworks. With such multitasking experience of SDLC, I have proven to be a revenue generating asset to the organizations I worked for. I am comfortable working in small or large teams and because of my understanding of design mapping and database connectivity I will be reliable source on projects in design, development and/ or implementation.
My resume gives more insight into my skills. Let us schedule a call to discuss how I can be an immediate resource for your IT projects. I currently live in Georgia but can relocate for the right projects.
Sincerely,
Shashi Kumar
Phone (678)-261-7331
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT JOBS in USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to it-jobs-in-usa+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to it-jobs-in-usa@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-jobs-in-usa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
No comments:
Post a Comment