Tuesday 30 December 2014

wwwLathaHR.com Hi folks,I am working as Technical Recruiter for Direct clients and implementation partners introducing myself to you for adding me on my IDs for smooth and effective work.

Hi folks,

 My Name is Md Faisal Zahid and working with Technology Recourse Group as Technical Recruiter for Direct clients and implementation partners

I am introducing myself to you just for adding me on my G-talk and YM IDs for smooth and effective work.


G-Talk: ausafleo@gmail.com

Yahoo messenger: ausafleo@yahoo.com

 

 

 

 

Thanks and Regards,

 

Md Faisal Zahid

Technical  Recruiter

Santa Clara CA,95051

Office408-709-1760 EXT- 802

 

Email ID: faisal@tresourceinc.com :G-Talk: ausafleo   YM: ausafleo

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT JOBS in USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to it-jobs-in-usa+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to it-jobs-in-usa@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-jobs-in-usa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment