Thursday 29 October 2015

wwwLathaHR.com Re:Excellent Performance Engineer available for new project

Hi,

         I hope you are doing well. This is Navya.S from Tekwissen and I am assuming you might have a direct client requirements with you for my consultant who is available to join the projects. He holds 7 years experience in information technology with emphasis in Software Development/Software Testing/Performance Engineering/Quality Assurance.Working knowledge of Telecom and Health Insurance sector and extensive knowledge in SDLC and Performance Test Life Cycle. You can revert me with your requirement were I can send you more details of his. Below I have mentioned few of them.

 

 

Current Job Title

Performance Analyst

Full Name

MOYEEN ALAM

Current Location

Nashville, TN

Legal Status

U.S.CITIZEN

Email

 moyeen.alam@gmail.com

Contact Number

312-281-6573

Willing to relocate

  All Over USA

Best Time to call

anytime

Total Experience

7+ Years

Availability

1 week

 

 

Do let me know if you need more information from my side.

I would highly appreciate if you can add my id navya@tekwissen.com in you distribution list.

 


Thanks & Regards,

Navya

Technical Recruiter

TekWissen LLC | W:312-281-6573 | Desk:734-259-2181   Ext-410 | Fax 734-468-0881| navya@tekwissen.com | | www.tekwissen.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT JOBS in USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to it-jobs-in-usa+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to it-jobs-in-usa@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-jobs-in-usa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment