Thursday, 5 September 2013

wwwLathaHR.com Business Analyst with Oracle Retail @ NJ | Telephonic Interview

Hello,

I have a contract position with my client in Paterson, NJ.  If you or any of your colleagues are interested, please send your updated resume in word format along with contact details and I will call you to discuss.


Mail your profiles to rao@dotstechnologies.com or call me at 732-790-2824


Business Analyst with Oracle Retail/RETEK

Paterson, NJ

Start Date 9/23/13

EAD, Greencard and US Citizens ONLY


I need a Business Analyst with expertise in overseeing development/maintenance of business requirements for IT projects. Must have previous experience as business analyst and systems analyst roles within IT. Must have experience with RETEK or Oracle Retail Management application (RMS, RPM. ALLOC, SIM) and SQL. Previous experience with PL/SQL and Microsoft Project a plus. PMP a plus. Retail experience a plus.

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT JOBS in USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to it-jobs-in-usa+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to it-jobs-in-usa@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-jobs-in-usa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment