Wednesday 30 January 2013

wwwLathaHR.com Hot List

Hi Business partner,


I wish you are doing great today!


I just sending you my Hot list please find it.


Please find below the profile of our consultants for your requirement. I would appreciate your support in helping me make this placement.  Please feel free to contact me if you need more information.Please mail me your requirements to santosh@dotstechnologies.com or call me on   732-790-2596.




Title

Name

Visa

Experience

Location

Relocation

QA

Archana

GC

5+

VA

VA

OBIEE

Pramod

H1B

7

KS

Open

BA

Gaurav

H1B

7+

TN

Open

QA

Joti

H1B

7

VA

VA

SAP ABAP

Srikanth

H1B

7+

FL

Open

BA

Sagar

H1B

6+

TX

Open

QA

Trinitha

Citizen

6+

FL

EST

Pritesh

ABAP

H1B

7+

FL

Open

SAP FICO

Fayaz

GC

10+

NJ

Open

Java

Swati

H1B

7+

FL

MD



Thanks & Regards,

Santosh 

Desk: (732) 790 2596 | Fax: (732) 909 2398
Email ID: santosh@dotstechnologies.com
Dots Technologies Inc., 200 centennial ave. Suite #200, Piscataway, NJ 08854.
www.dotstechnologies.com
YIM: santhoshdots
Click Here to:subscribe.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT JOBS in USA" group.
To post to this group, send email to it-jobs-in-usa@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to it-jobs-in-usa+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-jobs-in-usa?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment