Thursday 31 January 2013

wwwLathaHR.com Peter - HOTLIST - Available Consultants List - Hot List

 

Hello,

Please find the Hotlist this's Only for your Direct client requirements, Add  peter@itechus.com

 

Name

Skill

EXP

Relocation

Current location

Contact

Srinivas

Sr. Java Developer

8 Years

Open

NYC, NY 

Email me for Srinivas 's resume

Arijit

Java/J2EE Architect

9 years

Mass/CT/NH/RI only

Boston,MA

Email me for Arijit 's resume

aBapi

System Admin

6+ years

Columbus, OH

Columbus, OH

Email me for Bapi 's resume

Veeru

Cert Sr. Cognos Developer

7 years

VA/ DC/ Atlanta,GA Only

Boston, MA

Email me for Veeru's resume

Jayanth

Informatica Developer

7 years

yes

Jacksonville, FL

Email me for Jayanth's resume

Amar

Informatica/ ETL Developer

6+ years

MI/WI/IL Only

Little Rock, AR

Email me for Amar's resume

Priyanka

Datastage

5+ Years

Open

NJ

Email me for Priyanka's resume

Kinnari

Cert .Net Developer

5 years

Houston,TX Only

Toronto,US

Email me for Kinnari's resume

Raghu

Sr. Java Developer

6 years

CA Only

Salt Lake City, UT

Email me for Raghu's resume

Mohammad

Asset Manager

8+ years

Yes

Washington, DC

Email me for Mohammad's resume

Anvit

BA (Finance)

9+Years

North East

NJ

Email me for Anvit's resume

Vikram

Project Manager

7+ years

Yes

Jersey City, NJ

Email me for Vikram's resume

Nirupam

Project Management

17+ years

Midwest Only

Columbus, IN

Email me for Nirupam's resume

Sudhish

Datapower/Websphere Process Developer

8+ years

Yes

Charlotte,NC

Email me for Sudhish 's resume

Sushma

Salesforce Developer

6+ years

CA Only

San Jose,CA

Email me for Sushma's resume

Dana

Sr ETL Developer

9+ years

DC/VA/MD only

Washington,DC

Email me for Dana's resume

Periklis

Java Develop

6 Years

Open

Malta NY

Email me for Periklis 's resume

Saroja

Oracle PL/SQL Develoepr

7 years

Yes

Richmond, VA

Email me for Saroja's resume

Balachandar

QA Lead

12+ Years

Open

Louisville, KY

Email me for BalaChander's resume

Jigar

Oracle DBA

6 years

PA/MA/VD/NJ/NY only

King of Prussia, PA

Email me for Jigar's resume

Anand

SAP HANA/ BI/ BO

5+ years

Yes

Columbus, OH

Email me for Anand 's resume

Sameer

Systems Analyst/ Admin

10 years

Chicago Area Only

Naperville,IL

Email me for Sameerl's resume

Neha

QA

7 years

Open

Hartford, CT

Email me for Neha's resume

Prasanna

Qa Lead

7 years

Open

Boston, MA

Email me for Prasanna's resume

Sunitha

.net developer

5 years

Denver CO

Denver CO

Email me for Sunitha's resume

Venkat

BO Developer

7.5 Years

Bay Area Only

San Francisco, CA

Email me for Venkat's resume

Teja

Web Developer

8+ years

Open

Nashville TN

Email me for Teja's resume

ARUL

SAS BI

8+ years

Open

Eagan, MN

Email me for Arul's resume

Varun

Business Analyst - Healthcare

9 years

Open

Pasadena, CA

Email me for Varun's resume

Sreekanth

Tester - Telecom

7+ years

GA, TX, KS,

Dallas, TX

Email me for Sreekanth's resume

 

 

 

Best Regards,

 

Peter Mathari

iTech US, Inc.

(W : 802.383.1500 Ext 162

|e: Peter@iTechUS.com | |8 w:www.iTechUS.com |

 

 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT JOBS in USA" group.
To post to this group, send email to it-jobs-in-usa@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to it-jobs-in-usa+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-jobs-in-usa?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment