Hi,
Hope you are doing well!!
We have an urgent requirement with our direct. Please find the below details.
Position : PeopleSoft Consultant – Self Service: e-compensation and e-performance Modules
Location: Houston , Texas
Duration: 6 – 12 Months
Job Description:
- Consultant needs to be a very competent PeopleSoft expert who can set up and configure self service in PeopleSoft environment.
- The engagement will be staring with the e-compensation and e-performance modules and then rolling into setting up several other associated modules.
- The client is utilizing JDE for payroll and PeopleSoft for HR and for the front end.
Thanks & Regards
Vinay Kumar
Saviance Technologies
16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840
Phone: +1 609-945-3426
Email : vinay.kumar@saviancetech.com
Web : www.saviance.com
New Jersey I Seattle I Los Angeles I Atlanta I Houston
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT JOBS in USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to it-jobs-in-usa+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to it-jobs-in-usa@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-jobs-in-usa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
No comments:
Post a Comment