Please go through the requirement do reply back to get back to you with interview slot.
Position : DB & SQL Performance Tuning Analyst
Duration :6+ months
Location : San Jose, California
DB & SQL Performance Tuning Analyst (Database performance Analyst not a DBA)
· Provide expert guidance in Database performance including query tuning & optimization
· Root cause analysis of Database/SQL performance problems and recommend a solution for Production & non production environments
· Analyzing performance reports and proactively identify performance bottlenecks
· Performance workload modeling & benchmarking
· Hardware sizing & capacity planning
· End-to-End performance engineering life cycle planning
· Performance testing strategy
· Monitor Production databases from performance perspective
· Work with the DBA and application teams to articulate & fix critical production performance issues
· Verify a recommendation has been implemented correctly
· Provide feedback in design reviews to ensure that the architecture is scalable & can meet long-term operational goals
· Keep abreast of new features, tools & techniques pertaining to the database and participate to channel to wider community
· Develop Performance Coding standards and conduct periodic training for Developers [including adoption of any new features]
· Provide on-call/regular duty pager support for all performance issues in production environment
· Document technical details of issues resolved and assist the team with building and maintaining technical repositories
· Proven expertise in tuning Oracle 9i, 10g & above for high transaction, multi-TB sized Databases
· Thorough knowledge of Oracle Cost Based Optimizer and clear understanding of Oracle architecture including Oracle RAC
· 5+ years as an Oracle Application Developer and/or DBA
· 5+ years as a DB Performance Analyst and/or SQL Tuner & having used AWR, ASH, ADDM, SQLT, RAT
· Sound knowledge of business application development and support.
· Knowledge of Oracle Applications and Web Apps architecture is a big plus
· A Team player to work with cross-functional teams with varying skill-sets and in different time-zones.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Direct : 732-444-6547
Fax : 866-941-4539 (F)
Url : www.intonenetworks.com
Gtalk : email@example.com
Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services
10 Austin AVE, Iselin, NJ 08830
"Email works better for further communication"
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, reply with REMOVE in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same e-mail id.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT JOBS in USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-jobs-in-usa?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.